Thursday, June 10, 2010

Residential Life with Summer Scholars!

My first day of checking into the Scott Resident Hall was simple and exciting at once. I got to share suits with two new people. We each got a room to our self and a bathroom to share. I thought about it and said to myself here I am living with people I barely knew. It was hard at first trying to know everybody's name and remember their faces as well. We boarded the bus on the first and second day to go down to Camp Carol Joy Holling where we did alot of outdoor activities where we had to really trust each other and work together as a team. I had lots of fun and get to meet new friends. We challenge our self and communicate as a team throughout the activities. We got back to Scott Resident Hall feeling exhausted not wanted to do anything but sleep. We ate dinner, the food is delicious at all time and I felt like we get feed every hour. I enjoyed living in the resident hall. Our RTA's were nice and friendly to us and they always there when we needed them. They provide us inside and outside activities so there's always something to do and movies to watch it was pretty cool. The day of checking out was sad to me, because we're not going to spend the night with each other anymore. It was kind of sad, but we still got to at least see each other everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment