Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Group Organization

The group of people that I feel like I belong to is my church organization group. I've been involve in it since my family and I came to United States. When we first landed in Omaha, Nebraska, we didn't have a place to stay and we didn't know where to go. The church community organizers took their time to find us a house. The house was old and the furnitures were used, but we accepted because it's better than nothing. We stayed in that house for almost a year and than we moved to a different neighborhood.

The community really did helped us and they still helping out others that are in need. I keep a closs contact with the people in the community. I'm involve in church choir, church youth/ dance crew. Our dance crew dance only on holidays. My community had helped me and I'm here to help them out as well. My next big step to take is to teach sunday school student and to join Bible studies group. So I relate to the students who are involve in the church activites.

No comments:

Post a Comment